Corsair Community

RMA5543990 Please help

Witchell

okay so i sent back my faulty PSU under with an RMA number which is 5543990,

and it arrived yesterday and was signed for, but i forgot to include the RMA sheet that was requested, and was wondering what i can do. the parcel had both my name, address and number but i would like to confirm that corsair know that the PSU is mine and they will replace it asap. i tried to call, but there was no number for the netherlands that i sent it to only the american headquarters, so i thought id ask here. ive been emailing the past day so any info would be great!

As long as the RMA# was on the package it will not be a problem they will sort it out.

No the RMA number WASNT on the package, thats what im trying to say. i had attached the corsair label, but the shipping company i used required i removed it and i forgot to include the RMA number with the new label, all it involves is my name and address, anything you can do?

• Corsair Employee
Please call our customer service with the tracking number and provide them this information. The number is listed under contact on the main site. I will send them a message for you but that is all I can do. Sorry!

Please call our customer service with the tracking number and provide them this information. The number is listed under contact on the main site. I will send them a message for you but that is all I can do. Sorry!

what number to call? and what do you mean by tracking number, from corsair or what?

sorry to start to spam, but i dont know what exactly you mean by tracking number :P if you mean from my shipping company, i have a bunch of numbers, unless you mean the order reference?

• Corsair Employee

Yes you stated that you had (POD Proof of delivery), correct? And if yes then I asked that you call our customer service with this information as they would be the correct department to assist you. And the number for our customer service it is listed under contact on the main site.

You can use Skpye if you are out side the USA and call the toll free number for free.

I did send our customer service a message and asked them to look into this and they in turn sent a request to our HUB in The Netherlands but I would still suggest speaking with our customer service. Normally any package that does not have an RMA# on the package will not be accepted and returned to the sender

Yes you stated that you had (POD Proof of delivery), correct? And if yes then I asked that you call our customer service with this information as they would be the correct department to assist you. And the number for our customer service it is listed under contact on the main site.

You can use Skpye if you are out side the USA and call the toll free number for free.

I did send our customer service a message and asked them to look into this and they in turn sent a request to our HUB in The Netherlands but I would still suggest speaking with our customer service. Normally any package that does not have an RMA# on the package will not be accepted and returned to the sender

called customer support and a very nice lady was able to arrange for my replacement to be sent monday-tuesday :) thank you very much for the quick replys, fantastic customer service!

Archived