Corsair Community

Issues with HS1 & M90

Felcore

I own a few Corsair products and i love them all, but i have issues with 2 of my products.

First of all is my mouse, the Corsair Vengeance M90 mouse.

The problem is the mousewheel, everytime i move my mouse i hear this click-clack sound? Like its bouncing back and forth. The other problem is that if i scroll up with the mouse it will sometimes scroll backwards even though im scrolling forwards at all times.

Now the Corsair HS1 Headset, the cord that connects to the volume controller is lose inside so i can only hear something in 1 hear and not both ears. I have to push the cable a little bit in if i want to hear something in both ears which is annoying.

I live in Netherlands and i have no idea if i can get replacements or such for my products so i'm posting this here. I would love to get some more information about the warrenty and such and what i should do with the products.

Thanks,

Rene´

Please use the link on the left and request an RMA for each Item and we will be happy to replace them. You can send both products in one package but you need separate RMA's for each item.

Thanks for the fast respond! But where do send them?

Archived