Corsair Community

Note left; package undelivered

Kiotie

Hello,

I sent my RMA for memory and it reached California on Saturday. USPS's website says "Notice Left (Business Closed)," and of course it doesn't show as being received on the website. How will you go about doing this? I just want to make sure that you will get the package without it having to be sent back to me.

RMA: 5481852

I can send the tracking number, etc. over PM if necessary.

Thanks,

Michael Moore (Kiotie)

PS: <removed> is rejecting all emails, making me resort to these forums. Maybe something you guys should look in to.

USPS will try again today.

Where'd you get that email address from?

Thanks for the reply. I got that from the email that was sent during the RMA process.

We are sorry about the issues you are having. Your RMA has been approved and will be processed by our RMA department within 24-48 hours. If you do not receive the RMA confirmation after 48 hours, please contact <removed> with your Case # and full name, and we help to resolve the issue. Please note that our Customer Service hours are Monday Thru Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Excluding Holidays; so if its a weekend or holiday it may delay the response

Yes, looks all good now. Not showing in the system yet, but not complaining since it does say it may take 24 hours to update. Thanks for the reassurance and assistance! I really appreciate it.

Edit: Nevermind, I looked at it wrong. System shows as received :)

Archived