Corsair Community

Corsair SP2500 Problem

Emperorlocutus

No the problem as always been on the l/h side. I have swapped the speakers and the problem as remained on the l/h side, it's got me stumped. I tried the same setup up again with my iphone feeding the speakers and still have the same issue, it's driving me nuts.

I have tried all of the settings on the remote unit, still getting the same issue.

I really am at a loss.

• Corsair Employee
Contact our customer service again Emperor. We'll get you a second replacement since we don't have any speakers as spare parts. What I recommend is setting up an advance RMA with them (and getting another shipping label) so that when the new set comes, you can test the speakers and keep 2 out of the 4 total that work before returning it to ensure you get a good pair.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Ram Guy

I have recieved another set of speakers today, I will run some tests at the weekend and let you know how I get on. Not sure that the set I have recieved are brand new as the internal packaging looks like it as been opened and the cable ties look like they have been reused.

Hi Ram Guy

I do not have a credit or debit card so unfortunately could not do an advanced RMA, also when I spoke to the lady in America she pointed out that the speakers were handed so if mine did not work I could only use the L/H speaker to replace it from the set they sent. There was no advantage to keeping my set as I could not use the righthand speaker form either set to replace the faulty L/H speaker so if the replacement L/H speaker was faulty I would have to faulty sets to return.

Archived