Corsair Community

Corsair Warranty - Is it Worldwide?

dipzy

hey guys,

i'm taking a trip to the US next week and i'm looking to get a few parts from there for my next build. One of them is the Corsair Dominator Platinums.

If i buy from a retailer such as BestBuy, who does sell them and allow pick up in store, will i be covered for warranty here in the UK? If so does Corsair have a RMA centre in Europe if something happend or would i need to send them back to Corsair in US to get RMA'd?

dipzy

1. Yes, worldwide: http://www.corsair.com/us/support/warranty/

2. Yes, the EU RMA Depot is in NL.

3. I'd wait and get them from an EU reseller if possible as your local warranty laws are different than the US.

Thank you for the reply :):

I think i'll wait till the end of the year. Main reason was that its cheaper for me but as the warranty laws are different then i don't want to take the risk in having to pay more to send it back to Corsair for repairs and then pay more to have them sent back to me.

Thank you for the reply :):

I think i'll wait till the end of the year. Main reason was that its cheaper for me but as the warranty laws are different then i don't want to take the risk in having to pay more to send it back to Corsair for repairs and then pay more to have them sent back to me.

Thats not quite how it works...You would have to pay to send them in, but Corsair would pay to have them returned to you.

Archived