Corsair Community

New H100

edwardsj322

I just wanted to thank RAM Guy for helping with my RMA. It took about 3.5 weeks total but it was worth it. I received my new H100 today and it is dead silent. Every time i called CS they always helped out very much. The whole Corsair CS department do a great job in helping out every customer that has had problems with their part, what ever that might be. I just wanted to send this to let other customers know that you will be helped out in every way possible. It may take a little while but Corsair's CS department will fix your problem. Again i want to thank everybody at Corsair for the great service.

edwardsj322

its good to see a happy camper and especially understanding these processes do take a little time,too many times i seen those expecting results at all hours of the day and night and witin a matter of minutes.i have seen corsair bend over backwards to help customers.their a top notch company

enjoy your toy:cool:

It's great to see that you got everything sorted, and it's nice to see someone who recognises how long these things can take sometimes and doesn't get upset about it :)

And tbh, I've never known a company with such an amazing customer support as Corsair, I mean, a while back I read a heartwarming story in a thread where a guy was doing a build for disabled people/make a wish foundation, and instead of the guy having to buy parts for the second hand 600T he'd bought, they sent out the parts he needed via next day delivery without charging him a penny, and if that isn't great customer support then I don't know what is.

Corsair employees don't get much in the way of thanks, sometimes they get snide comments from ungrateful twits who don't understand just how hard their job is.

So to RAMGUY and all the other hard working employees, thanks for all your help and support, you guys are brilliant.

And whenever I get someone asking for advice about computer hardware, Corsair are the first company I recommend.

Sounds mushy or w/e, but I'm in an exceptionally good mood, and I think Corsair deserve a bit of appreciation :)

I always recommend CORSAIR too and for me I wait until find CORSAIR hardware. In some EastEurope Countries CORSAIR is rear and people like me order and everything disappears for few days. I'm always on list for CORSAIR HW when retailers order.

People make mistakes and in contrast to others CORSAIR making every effort to fix problems. I know to recognize when someone try provide nice, good and excellent performanse HW. CORSAIR like EVGA pushing the boundaries in this industry and can you imagine IT World without EVGA and CORSAIR. I can't. That's something bored.

Only best confess mistakes and withdrawn from market and warn people.

Than smart people can rely and buy and know if manufacturer like CORSAIR notice errors they will warn people not stay silent.

Others are silent and swear only 1% of RMA but sometimes parts need complete withdrawn of one series.

I proudly can say both my favorites recognized errors and protect customers. Others like they are perfect. I don't believe in that, I believe they hide sometimes.

I have little remarks, sometimes I'm little angry and expect next Hydro will be even better, but every CORSAIR HW I bought past years I would bought again.

Together with my new H100 and for three days my ordered Force GT 120. I have lot option to buy SATA III in Serbia almost same performanse almost same price, but I wait Force GT months. I have and H70 I will sell them for few days, I can say I'm little sad because of that. My friend served me well almost two years.

Waiting for a response from CS now. Hope it doesn't take 3.5 weeks. I remember Plextor customer support, I had a DVD burner, from when those were rather expensive, and it broke in a weird way. Plextor support asked for a picture of the label on the drive. 3 days later a package delivery person arrives and hands me a new drive, Plextor only asked of me that I dispose of the old one responsibly.

What was your case number and I can check it for you?

I applied for one and got Case #4905717 and sent this to rmasupport email after receiving an email in response to the email i sent initialy per the instructions in the stickied thread, telling me to apply for one and send it to that email.

Not sure why people have so many issues getting an RMA

Followed the instructions in the sticky, got a RMA in less than 24 hours, called the support number and asked it to be converted to an Advanced RMA. The nice lady on the phone did and i got an email with the new RMA number. So far I am very happy with my experience.

I sent an rma 2 days ago to corsair directly

They sent me back a discount coupon code for a pair of brand new fans

Pretty impressed since I lived all the way in Australia

So now I'm stuck with a brand new h100 and another h100 which has faulty fans ( new ones coming in) pretty good I saw

I bow down and salute corsair as I've never really had such quick turn around in my entire life,

One thing I have to add tho, why don't corsair open up another factory and do testing for each and single every component?

One it will save them alot of money and secondly slot of hassles

No more unhappy customers will go away and they can continue making their money without any hesitation ?

Archived