Corsair Community

Case #2446950 (Replacement part for 650D)

kaotep

Hi Guys,

It's my first time to post here since I generally just browse and read through the forums.

I opened up a tech support case on a query for a replacement item. I already got a response from tech support telling me that i'll be receiving a replacement part. The problem is that the shipping information page does not list my country of residence. I replied to the case about the issue and had not gotten a response from tech support. I'd gladly call but I'm unable to since I'm a different country.

I previously had an RMA case where tech support asked for my shipping address instead.

cheers!

Joseph

I'm not sure what you mean by a day and a half but I last heard from them more than a week ago. I kept replying there asking for updates about my question but they haven't replied yet. Is there any way I can ping them to take a look at my question/concern?

cheers!

• Corsair Employee
The last entry to your case was a less that 48 hours was what I was saying, you case in in processing and I have sent them a message is about all I can do from tech support. You are welcome to call them if you like the number is listed under contact on the main site.

Archived