Corsair Community

Advance RMA problem - #2439124

jezj

Got this message last Thusday but nothing since:-

Dear Customer,

I will contact you tomorrow around 1-2pm PST to set up an advance. Thank you!

Thank you!

Regards,

Jelaide

RMA Representative

46221 Landing Parkway

Fremont, Ca 94538

Toll Free: 888.222.4346

T: 510.657.8747

F: 510.743.1188

http://www.corsair.com

Didn't get a call on Friday, now after 2 emails this week still nobody has called or even responded to my emails to setup an advance RMA. Can anyone try and escalate this a bit as its now a 8 days since asking. (I requested being called anytime before 2pm PST as that would be by 10pm GMT here in the UK)

Thanks

Jez

I have now just received another mail in response to my mail on the 2nd, seemingly forgetting the whole reason I sent a mail in the first place.

----------

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused you. We have arranged a UPS pick up for your return. Your RMA number is 1268750. UPS makes 3 attempts to contact you for the pick up. Please allow 3-4 business days for the collection of the material. Please have your package ready. Once we receive your unit in we will then process your replacement promptly.

Thank you!

Regards,

Jelaide

RMA Representative

I now have been given a different RMA number, with no indication of the advance RMA that I was originally asking for.

I've just sent a reply reiterating my request for an Advance RMA. Here's hoping for a better response on the next mail or even still an actual phonecall as promised!

EDIT: I have just checked my RMA status and it now states "Your RMA has already been processed and/or shipped" whereas it normally will show awaiting faulty parts..... Can someone explain what is happening? Many thanks

I am sorry but you should contact our customer service directly, and I am sure they will work this out the number is listed under contact on the main site.

Did as you suggested, used Skype and the toll-free number is still free even from the UK, which is great as I was on hold for a while.

Everything was sorted out quickly, shipped the next day and the replacement arrived today, working perfectly.

Great customer service. Very impressed

Thanks!

Archived