Corsair Community

Seriously FED UP with Corsair GTR 32GB... Need Help!

MDCUser

I'm a business user who ordered over 15 of these flash drives in the past. I have been sending them back for repair repeatedly due to how poorly designed this product is. They fail every week and it seems like I'm already out a bunch of money on shipping. I have lots of RMA's to prove this. Some I just threw away because I don't want anymore losses due to Voyager GTR's. I now barely save anything on them because I know in a week I will lose all my data. Please help me out, I'm done with the Flash Voyager 32GB drives. I have two current pending RMA's

RMA #2445205

RMA #2455426

Please let me know what I can do. I do not want anymore of these low quality drives back. No matter if they are new or refurb they all have the same issue. Blue light of death after a week of use. The drives are always used in an office environment.

Corsair, tell me what to do.

Thank you for the response but you completely ignored each and every one of my concerns. I have another bad drive in my desk ready to be sent back to corsair thus the second rma. I haven't shipped it yet because I wanted to hear your response. I guess I will be contacting your main offices to see what they can do. I'm sick and tired of these garbage flash drives that cost my business over $1000. I guess I will just have to stop ordering corsair. There is a known defect with this drive and you know it, I don't know why your company does not admit to it and trade them in for models that actually work. What am I supposed to do with this refurb you sent me, you and I both know it cannot be trusted.

Archived