Corsair Community

H80 issues

TravisAnthony07

Hello,I have been having issues with my H80 and was hoping to get some clarification on how to reset. My problem is that when it was first installed 2 weeks ago everything was working fine (although the top did pop off annoyingly, but i don’t particularly care about that problem since it will stay in place well enough). but after being tired of having to open my case to change the speeds i decided to put the fans on a controller. after disconnecting the fans from the unit all hell broke loose. i am no longer able to see the pump rpm although i know it is still working, and the lights on the unit no longer work. since this problem came up i have re attached the fans directly to the unit and the unit would not power the fans. from what i have read resetting the firmware would help, but i have seen 2 different posts on how to reset, and neither are confirmed to be correct, and neither seem to have any confirmation to have worked properly, also do you have to have fans plugged into the unit for the pump to show its rpm's and for the lights to work, or to reset the firmware?

• Corsair Employee

This is how I would do it;

1. While the computer is running, hold down the profile button for approximately five seconds

2. Wait one minute, while the unit continues to run

3. Shut down your computer

4. Press and hold the profile button for five seconds while turning on the power to your computer.

if no avail. Please submit an RMA request.

Archived