Corsair Community

Dual Airflow Pro on Socket 2011 boards?

SebastianP

@ RamGuy,

Yes that is correct. No memory activity is shown on the Airflow Pro.

The inner two LEDs show Temp. That is the only sign the Airflow Pro is on.

Cheers,

Also note - after the 1404 firmware on the Rampage 4 Extreme, I tried restoring default settings and memory settings, but was unable to make any difference to the Airflow Pro's lack of activity lights.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Corsair Employee
1vmo Well it's been almost 1 year since this thread started and still no fix or estimate for one! Anyone else feel the way I do about it?

And no one has provided us with the information we requested except for one person.

RAM GUY

It would really help if the user or uses who have an issue please list your system spec MB and CPU and then explain the issue:

IE:

1.-Does not show memory activity?

2.-Airflow Pro not displaying information

o Temperature

o Activity

3.-Can only connect one Airflow Pro to Corsair Link

4.-Mechanical interference between Airflow Pro and video card

5.-Ect.

6.-Ect.

We suspect there may be more than one issue and this will ensure that we can get it resolved.

On 7/11/12 I posted my specs as requested,

"Ok one more time, Asus Rampage 4 Extreme, 3930k, 64gig cmp32gx3m4x1600c10, Airflow Pro shows post then only temps no mem activity at all,not connected to corsair link. not sure what you mean by mechanical link to video cards. Running 2 EVGA Classified 590's SLI in slots 1 and 3. This has been my problem since I installed them and joined this thread."

Ethier no one saw it or ignored it. I tried to follow the requested info as layed out by RAM GUY the day after his post on 7/10/12, so when you say no one responed please have your facts right!

That's ok RAM GUY easy to overlook something when your as busy as you are. But for me the time came too cut my loses and move on. While I'm sure that these were great on earlier motherboards they just never worked on the RIVE 2011 and after so much time has passed it looked like this just isn't a priorty for Corsair, and I had other things to do. I still love the other Corsair products that I own which is why I was so disapointed in the response given to this problem it could have been handled better.

Archived