Corsair Community

Like to hear from Corsair them self's

Jay.Co

Regarding the H70 and the noise they seem to make..

Any PC Builder will tell you there first water cooled mod along side there costly build is enough to put anyone on edge..

Been hearing with people with the same problem as myself with a bubbles noise and been told to try move it around and this that and the other...

Mine make's the noise for days then don't hear nothing from it for a couple of days then it start's again..

Developers and engineers... what's causing this?... is it safe to use over time?... or is it not good and need a RMA ?

Thanks for your time,

J.

Edit... My H70 is making to much noise now and had to request a RMA

• Corsair Employee
The only thing that I can think of which would make this noise would be air getting stuck in the pump chamber. This is why we recommend moving the radiator around above the CPU block, while the system is powered on so that the air can work its way to the highest point in the loop and get trapped in the radiator. If its not improving then lets get the unit replaced.

The only thing that I can think of which would make this noise would be air getting stuck in the pump chamber. This is why we recommend moving the radiator around above the CPU block, while the system is powered on so that the air can work its way to the highest point in the loop and get trapped in the radiator. If its not improving then lets get the unit replaced.

Thanks for your Reply Ramguy,

Tried every move in the book even some of my own :biggrin:

any sealed radiator whether PC or home heating and if you have air inside then it needs bleeding out and not work 100% until it is out..

Archived