Corsair Community

Need help AX750W

cyberr

Hello,

I was installing a Corsair AX750 in the bottom of the case and suddently i got a weird question in my head.

Which side should i install it ?

The AX750 fan should face the videocard (up) or facing the floor (down) ?

http://www.bacata.net/modules/catalog/images/corsair/AX750.jpg

Also, the instructions that come with the packaging is really not well made. There is no explications about which cable to use and where to plug on the PSU itself.

Please help me because now i have a big headache.

I would like to thanks everybody who will take the time to help me.

It can face up or down. It depends on your case and if you have room on the underside for the fan to take in fresh air.

As for the cables, look at the PSU chassis. It's labeled clearly there for what cables plug where and what they are used for. You can also tell by looking at the cable itself. We can't exactly tell you which cable to use as you have to decide that for yourself based on your hardware.

I have a TT Armor A60 case.

There is a little bit more than half a inch between the floor and the case. It OK if the fan facing down the floor ?

The main 24-pins that plug on my motherboard, on the other end there is two connectors 18-pins and 10-pins. Should i plug both ?

Look like the Part1 and Part2 shown on the PSU connections below:

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2889/ax750850cd.png

The main 24-pins that plug on my motherboard, on the other end there is two connectors 18-pins and 10-pins. I plug both one ? Look like the Part1 and Part2 shown on the PSU connections below:

Yes, as noted, please look at the PSU chassis. Those are the only 2 places that those 2 plugs can fit. They cannot be plugged into any other ports on the PSU.

Archived