Corsair Community

voyager 16GB GT RMA

iivvvii

Hi,

I recently bought a voyager usb stick. After the buy I did some research on the internet and I found out that testing the write speed would be a good idea. I did the tests and the writing speed was a disapointing 7MBs.

So i did a RMA request and this was all going well. I send the bubble envelope with the usbstick to Almere last sunday 6 of september. It probably should have arrived by tuesday. But the status of my RMA is still be "Defective Parts Not Yet Received". I called the Almere department in the netherlands(where i live btw) but the phonenumber is not working really well. After the call the computer on the other side of the line is thanking me for calling and it hangs up.

I'm starting to get a bit worried and I was hoping somebody can tel me more. The RMA number is: 1123034 and the case number is 1102583.

I hope everything goes well with my usb stick.

greets

ivo

• Corsair Employee
I am sorry but you would need to call our customer service here in the main office 510-657-8747 Ext "3" 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Time Monday Through Friday Excluding Holidays, I will send them a message and ask them to check this but there is not much else I can do. It does take 48-72 Hours for the system to update it is not real time so keep that in mind.

Archived