Corsair Community

Y-Splitter PCI-E Cables for HX620W

iDShaDoW

Was told that these exist and I had put in a request through e-mail to get some sent out to me since I need 'em to power my GTX 260's in SLI. (PCI-E PSU connector on one end and a Y-split for 2 PCI-E video card connectors on the other)

Would definitely help neaten things out cable-wise in my case (isn't that the whole point of a modular PSU?).

Anyhow... I never received them... tried calling the number provided in the sticky.

First time, got a hold of someone and they said the person who is in charge of the requests was out, they took my information down and the cables I was asking for and said I'd receive a call back in an hour or two (no callback received).

Second time, I got the answering machine and left my information as well as e-mail that I used to request before calling at all.

Never heard back either and it's been over a week later and nothing in the mail...

Do I just call again? Make another request through e-mail? Wouldn't want to have you guys ship me out 2 packages of the same stuff...

Thanks.

Archived