Corsair Community

TWINX2048-3200C2PT rma?

I purchased this kit back in January 09 and have had no problem until today. I turned machine on this morning and it would not POST. After trying diagnose the problem, I've found that one of the module is indeed bad. System will POST with the good module but of coarse it will not with the bad one in place. I have tried it in other slots and in another PC with same results.

This will be the first Corsair ram to go bad on me, been using them in all my machines for years. Looks like I will have to put my TWINX1024-3200XLPT kit back in until I get these RMA'd.

• 2 weeks later...

I see Corsair received and signed for my return on the 17th. But on the RMA status page it still shows "Defective Parts Received on: Defective Parts Not Yet Received" as of the 19th. I also see it does take up to 24hrs for it to get into the system once they get it, but it is 48hrs now and still show not received.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

• Corsair Employee
I am sorry we can no longer check RMA status in Tech Support; please call our customer service at 888-222-4346 or 510-657-8747 Ext “3” or send them an email (rmaservice@corsairmemory.com) with your RMA# and ask them for the status!

Archived