Corsair Community

DX48BT2 and 2x TW3X4G1333C9DHX

matt87

Hello,

We have 5 identical systems with Intel DX48BT2 motherboards and 2x TW3X4G1333C9DHX (8GB in total). I've been reading on the forum and found others having the same problems.

Intel have replied to me and said we need to increase the Voltage for the RAM, however to check with the manufacturer first.

So could someone please tell us what is most voltage we can set this RAM to run at, I have it currently running at 1.82v and it's very stable compared to before but still crashes at least once a day.

I also corrected the settings to run at 9-9-9-24 and 1333MHz.

Thanks,

Matthew

• 4 months later...

I too have the same setup as matt87 and set my settings like what was described. 9-9-9-24 1.82V MCH 1.45 1066MHz.

I ran memtest for 3 passes with only 1 error. Overall it seems somewhat stable, except that when I put my computer under a heavy load such as gaming or stress tests everything becomes very jerky, i guess is the word to describe it. Videos don't play smoothly anymore, programs take a long time to load, mouse doesn't move smoothly, etc.

I have tested every stick individually, and in pairs with no problems. I thought upgrading from 4 Gb to 8 Gb would simply make things faster, but so far its been the opposite.

I notice on the sticks that the two I bought first say version 3.2, while the new ones I got say 2.1. Is this really a problem?

I am at my wits end here. What do I need to do to fix this?

cpu-zpics.thumb.JPG.e8a83d5c4c44f4699cb0a6aab8f83293.JPG

Archived