Corsair Community

Bad stick sent over a month ago

steeve50

Hi there,

It's been over a month since I returned my memory stick to Corsair and when I check the status on my case it says that the defective parts hasn't been received yet.

I'm from Canada and used standard postal services which is the equivalent of USPS.

My case number is 335308.

Did you received my memory?

Is there something missing for my case?

Please any help would be welcome. I'm very frustated since I can't enjoy my new computer. I'm thinking about buying new memory stick from another company and forget about the corsair one.

Thanks

• Corsair Employee
I show that we issued the RMA but the status does not show we ever received them. Do you have a tracking number or something to show it was delivered? If so please call them at 888-222-4346 Ext "0" or 510-657-8747 Ext "0".

Unfortunatly I do not have a tracking number so I don't know what happened with my shipping. I've never seen a shipping lost in the mail. And if I had the wrong address the package would have been sent back a long time ago.

Thanks for the phone number. I'll try to call tomorrow to check if by chance they received something but were unable to read the RMA number or somthing like that.

If not, is there anything I could do?

• Corsair Employee

I would contact the shipper the shipper you used and see if there is any way they can check. But if you sent it regular mail then I would have to say it happens all the time in fact I just had a customer call me a few months ago asking if a RMA number from 2005 was still valid. And I was shocked as he told me he sent a RMA to use 3 years ago and we never got the package and they I guess found it and returned it to him three years later.

At least they found his package even it if was three years late! :eek:

Archived