Corsair Community

2x CMX512 PC3200C2 & Shuttle SB75G2

Haenge

Hi Ram-Guy, I've got 2x CMX512-PC3200C2 V1.2 in my Shuttle SB75G2 (i875P) set at 2-3-3-6, dual-channel. I had to buy the 2 sticks seperatly within 2 weeks. Since I've put in the second stick XP became completely unstable and I am unable to reinstall XP or to run KNOPPIX (3.4). I've tested the pair with memtest86+ V1.11 and got many errors in the second pass. Testing the sticks seperatly I don't get any (within 3 passes). Shouldn't these sticks work fine together or do I HAVE to go for the TWINX pair? Any help would be great. Haenge Specs: Shuttle SB75G2 & P4-3,06-HT 2x CMX512-PC3200C2 @ 2-3-3-6 1x Samsung SP1614C, SATA MSI FX5200 Personal Cinema LiteOn LDW-811S

• Corsair Employee
As I said, if you what you had set will work, that should be fine. But I would set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts and you might try testing them one at a time with [url]www.memtest86.com[/url] to be sure one is not failing.

• Corsair Employee
Just to test the modules, if you have not done so, I would test them in another system and see if you get the same result. However if you find you have a bad module we will be happy to replace them.

Archived