Corsair Community

TWIN2X2048-8500C5D + P5K Deluxe

trinitron6

Howdy, got a small ?

im wanting to make sure that the timings of my memory stay the same, and it want to make sure it sets at 5 5 5 15 2t.. where in the bios do i do that? and. what are they called. something like TRC or RAs could you help me out on that please?

thanks

oh. p.s. CPU: Intel Q6600 (NOT OVER CLOCKING!)

im getting 2 gigs of this ram

lol, I'm working on this same setup right now. go to the jumperfree setting and change it so you can see the timing settings.

In my setup I've got 4 1gig dominators (6400C4D) set at 667mhz 6-6-6-18-7 at 2.1v and it's not stable as in I cant get past post (all sticks have been tested thoroughly and passed). what are the TRFC, TWTR, TRRD, TRTP timings? what are some good conservative settings for these? Any hints for at least gettings xp (64bit) installed with 4 1gig sticks?

• Corsair Employee

trinitron6

I would suggest running 4 modules at the 6400 C4 speeds and test the system with http://www.memtest.org and you need to disable Legacy USB when running that program.

Memory Voltage: 2.1v

TCL: 4

TRCD: 4

TRP: 4

TRAS: 12

Command Per Clock: 2

TRC: 24

mark319

I would try the same setting but at DDR667 and test with http://www.memtest.org

ok, so im not going to be overclocking, and im getting a q6600 not over clocking it, but i want to manually set my memory timings. do i need to change the mem ratio , i have heard i need to but is it true? and where do i change it at>?

• Corsair Employee

Naka

Please go back and read what was posted!

The settings I gave are for 4 modules, this is the reason that we ask for people to start their own thread.

Just load setup defaults and then set the tested settings manually which you can get from the link in my signature trinitron6 if you only have two modules.

Archived