Corsair Community

Striker Extreme + CM2X1024-6400C4 2GB Probs

xtreme80

Hi!

I have the Asus Striker Extreme Board (Bios 1102) and 2x CM2X1024-6400C4 Ram @ 4-4-4-12-2T, 800Mhz 2,0V, SLI: Disabled

I have bluescreens after 10 min by every game (Company of Heroes, BF2). When i set memory on 2,1V XP crash's after boot (bluescreen) When i play with one module it works perfect. I have test it with other rams and i have the same problem. :(: What can i do? I guess the Board is broken.

Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks for quick answer. I've tried a 550W Be Quiet. But it's the same problem. My buddy has the same PC like me and it works perfect. I have no idea whats wrong. ASUS told me that it's been possible that the board is broken. But it's curious that it works perfect with only one module but not with two.

He has a Be Quiet 600W and the Striker Extreme Board too. With the 600W PSU i have the same problem. His memory (Dominator PC2-6400 4-4-4-12) doesn`t work on my system. But my memory and the Dominator works on his system. I've tried to set my memory on 5-5-5-15 but then i get the bluescreens faster or the system restarts on it's self. :(: :confused:

Archived