Corsair Community

P5W DH Deluxe + E6600 + TWIN2X1024-6400C4

mykep

I know this has been discussed before, but i haven't found the answer to my problem in the previous posts so here goes.

Just upgraded from old amd platform to p5 w dh deluxe + e6600 + TWIN2X1024-6400C4, so my problem is that i am unable to get passed the logo screen of mobo, tried everything i know still no result, tried each memory separately they work fine but when configured in dual channel system won't get passed mobo logo screen, reset bios to default, upgraded to last version, tried the memory on another p5w dh deluxe same problem, tried a pair of a-data vitesta they work perfectly. Now i'm waiting a friend to get me another p5w dh deluxe to try on a 3-rd mobo. i don't get it, i tried even increasing the voltage to 2,1v (this using only one stick of ram, with 2 i can't even get into bios) then turning off the system and installing the other stick, still nothing, so my question is anybody heard of something like this or experienced it is there a solution?

greatly appreciate u taking the time to read this, pls waiting for an answer.:(:

• Corsair Employee
Please load setup defaults and then set the Dim Voltage to 2.1 volts (+.2 Volts W/Giga-Byte) and then test the module/modules one at a time with http://www.memtest.org! If you still get errors, please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it! However, if you get errors with both modules that would suggest some other problem and I would test them in another system or MB to be sure. In addition, with this MB you have to disable legacy USB in the bios when running any memory test. If they both pass please do the same reset the bios with both installed and test with http://www.memtest.org.

Archived