Corsair Community

RMA Status Update request

Hi RAM GUY,

I am hoping you can give me an update on my RMA...

The RAM was shipped to you approx 3 weeks ago and was recieved to CA 2 weeks ago from what the tracking number check stated...

I am located in northern Australia.

RMA Number - R207298

Case # - 19778

Thank you,

Casper

• 2 weeks later...

RAM GUY,

I need help with this one if you would please..?

I have called the warranty help number and called 5 times in a week or so.

First time I left a message at ext 279, second time I tried the main desk (general) and I spoke to a young guy who said the "the RAM is on hold but he would have to find out why" and told me he would email me back ASAP and verified the email address, after 2 days I called back and left another message at ext 279 (still have not spoken to anyone at this extension) - then called again to the general desk and got a young woman, who found out that the "RAM is on hold for some reason" and would have to get back to me, I gave her my phone number to call and she stated she would call me in an hour or leave a message for me later that day on my answering service... No message was left...

I have also sent an email to the Warranty email address, with no reply to this either after three to four days so far...

I tried ext 279 again, and just get an answering service, never anyone there...

I don't know what to try next RAM GUY, I don't mean to complain here, I would just REALLY like my RAM back and want to know how to get a responce from them?!? :sigh!:

Please help...

Regards

Casper

RAM GUY,

Please disregard my previous post....

I can happily say that I called back for aid with this and got the same lovely woman I spoke to last time, She has advised me that she sorted out the hold status and has ordered the replacement parts to be sent out to me ASAP, although they are on back-order and may take a few days to despatch - she HAD tried to contact me and due to international dialing problems had been unable to leave me a message - (GREAT info from her)...

PLEASE pass on my thanks to the team, both people I spoke to were well mannered, respectful and helpful people, and they sorted it out for me with no fuss at all!

Also my thanks to you for doing an awesome job watching these forums, no easy task - I know from experience... lol

Hope never to have to bother you again - :laughing:

Regards...

Casper

Archived