Corsair Community

1GB SD card 60X can't be recogonized

nahlene

Hallo all I just bought a corsair SD Flash Media card (1GB, 60x) yesterday, and found it can't be recogonized by my DV (Panasonic NV-GS400GC) .... Can anyone tell me what the problem might it be? It's because the DV doesn't support the Consair SD card or any other hardware contridiction? plz help me and give me some advises ASAP... Thanks alot

Hallo all I just bought a corsair SD Flash Media card (1GB, 60x) yesterday, and found it can't be recogonized by my DV (Panasonic NV-GS400GC) .... Can anyone tell me what the problem might it be? It's because the DV doesn't support the Consair SD card or any other hardware contridiction? plz help me and give me some advises ASAP... Thanks alot

Are you getting an "Unsupported Card Detected" or an "Unknown Card Detected" message? Or are you getting no message at all whatsoever? If the former, then your DV more than likely does not support FAT32 volumes: Corsair pre-formats every single SD card with the FAT32 file system. What's more, some devices will not even let you reformat that card with an unsupported or unknown volume. Try getting hold of an external USB 2.0 SD card reader, and reformat the card on your PC using FAT instead of FAT32. If on the other hand your DV refuses to detect the card at all (and gives no warning at all whatsoever), then there would likely be a compatibility issue between the Corsair SD card and the DV.

Are you getting an "Unsupported Card Detected" or an "Unknown Card Detected" message? Or are you getting no message at all whatsoever? If the former, then your DV more than likely does not support FAT32 volumes: Corsair pre-formats every single SD card with the FAT32 file system. What's more, some devices will not even let you reformat that card with an unsupported or unknown volume. Try getting hold of an external USB 2.0 SD card reader, and reformat the card on your PC using FAT instead of FAT32. If on the other hand your DV refuses to detect the card at all (and gives no warning at all whatsoever), then there would likely be a compatibility issue between the Corsair SD card and the DV.

Thanks alot man, it works

Archived