Corsair Community

Problems with Memory TWIN2X1024-5400C4PRO

Mr.Jay

Hi have problems with my pc the first day i buy . my pc frozen when play games , o auto shut down , i call asus costumer service i think what is the motherboard the problems asus say please first test for 24 hs memtest if you have errors call again to us . and this is the screenshot down . 16 erros in 24 hs test i call asus again and say the problems is the memory no the motherboard .now im here with the problem . ok thanks

sorry maybe my english no is good.

my pc info :

*Product Type : Motherboard

*Product Model : P5AD2-E Premium

[Motherboard Specification]

*Motherboard Revision : rev 1.05

*Motherboard BIOS Revision : 1004.004 I try las too

[VGA Card Specification]

*VGA Card Vendor : XFX

*VGA Card Model : GeForce 6600 GT

*VGA Card Chipset : Nvidia

*VGA Card Driver : Last available

[CPU Specification]

*CPU Vendor : intel

*CPU Type : socket 775

*CPU Speed : 3600MHz

[Memory Specification]

*Memory Vendor : Corsair

*Memory Model : TWIN2X1024-5400C4PRO

*Memory Capacity : 1024MB

[HDD Specification]

HDD Vendor : Seagate

HDD Model : ST3160827AS

HDD Capacity : 160GB

LINK TO PICTURE MEMTEST

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/7803/24hours9vd.jpg

• Corsair Employee
Please set the Dim Voltage to 2.1 volts and then set the timings manually to the tested settings for the specific module you have, and then test the module/modules one at a time with www.memtest.org! If you still get errors, please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it! However, if you get errors with both modules that would suggest some other problem and I would test them in another system or MB to be sure.

• 2 weeks later...
sorry im back again idont try yet my computer brother i had some problems , now dont have computer i use computer brother , maybe the problems is with PSU . I try to return this to silverstone if have some problems with new PSU im return here again . sorry for my english ok bye.

Hello , I tried the 2 memories , separately in my brother computer for +2 hours

zero errors. I Think that the problem is not with the memories. when coming my new PSU i try again the memtest but idont think that is the problem. 2 days ago with my computer i try install windows xp with my cd . and say this error see screenshot. ok bye thank you.

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/6134/dsc000961gs.jpg

Archived