Corsair Community

I have a bad Memory stick

whitstar

Hi,

One of my memory sticks in the below order has die yesterday. I used the latest Memory86 program to diagnose the problem. It found multiple errors on the stick. The stick had been running fine since the purchase (I don't know what caused it to fail). The other stick is fine. After removing the offending stick the computer system works fine. I also tried reseating the stick to no avail.

I would like to exchange the memory stick for another. I don't know if you have the same type of stick or if I should return both of them because they were matched.

Also I contacted MWave and they told me to contact you.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Mike Brossi

The Order:

Dear Michael Brossi,

Thank you for placing an order with mwave.com! This e-mail is your confirmation that we have received your order. For your convenience, you will be sent status updates and tracking numbers via e-mail, to keep you informed of the status of your order.

Please note: For items listed with a back order date, these dates are "estimates" and are not guaranteed to arrive on that date. Your order will be promptly shipped as soon as the product arrives.

For a complete overview of our policies, please visit our "Terms and Conditions" listed on our website. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your sales representative or the appropriate department listed below to assist you. We thank you for selecting mwave.com for your computer hardware needs, and we hope that you will visit us again soon!

For a limited time, get a $10 OFF* your next purchase of $50 or more, if you take a brief moment to fill out our survey and rate our web site!

*Coupon will be received via e-mail once survey has been completed. Limited to one coupon per household. Coupon expires 8/3/2006.

Following is a list of the appropriate e-mail contacts for your future reference:

* Product Information: product@mwave.com

* Order Status: status@mwave.com

* Change Order: change@mwave.com

* Refund Request: refund@mwave.com

* Exchange Request: rma@mwave.com

* Cancellation Request: cancel@mwave.com

* Tech Support: tech@mwave.com

* General Customer Service: service@mwave.com

* General Information: shopping@mwave.com

* Quotations: quote@mwave.com

Order Date

8/3/2005

Invoice Number Customer ID

PG-7653947 whitstar@comcast.net

Shipping Information <DELETED>

SKU QTY Description Item Price Ext. Price

BA21445 1 AMD ATHLON 64 3700+ W/1MB CACHE 90NM (SAN DIEGO) 64-BIT SOCKET 939 RETAIL BOXED W/COOLING FAN (3 YEARS WARRANTY) NO EXTRA COOLING FAN; NO THERMAL COMPOUND $271.00 $271.00

BA08647 1 CORSAIR TWINX1024-3200C2 1GB KIT (512MB x 2) MATCHED PAIR 400MHZ CL2 184-PIN DDR DIMM W/HEAT SPREADER - BLACK $133.00 $133.00

Thank you for choosing mwave.com Sub-Total $404.00

Shipping & Handling / Will Call Fee $11.10

Sales Tax $0.00

Order Total $415.10

© 2004 mwave.com All rights reserved. Future prices and specifictions are subject to change.

Archived