Corsair Community

How to change the 150i LCD screen display?

I can change graphics and the murals work ok but for readouts I only have liquid temperature displayed and to be honest that is as useful as tits on a bull.   I want to have it display my CPU temps and that is the only reason I purchased this bit of kit.  ( had the aio but not the LCD screen ) .

So how do I go about returning it if I cant get it working?

5 hours ago, will_s said:

only have liquid temperature displayed and to be honest that is as useful as tits on a bull

No. It’s the control variable for the fans and the measure of how much heat has been added to the system, less the amount of heat dissipated by the fans. It is the critical value for determining the efficiency of any liquid cooling apparatus. 

However, you can change any of the monitor screens for the LCD to display CPU temp through the drop down menu in screen set up. You can use the dual graph to display water temp and cpu temp simultaneously. 

To @will_s,

For Changing the LCD Display Instruct the user to download and install the latest version of Corsair's iCUE software from the official website. iCUE software is essential for controlling the RGB lighting and LCD screen on Corsair iCUE-compatible devices like the H150i Elite LCD cooler. Once iCUE is installed, launch the software. 

Within the H150i settings, there should be a dedicated section for customizing the LCD display. Look for options like "LCD Screen" or "Display." This section will allow them to choose what information is displayed, including CPU temperature. They might be able to choose from various layouts or create custom profilesmaximtimeclock

The user's frustration is understandable. Offer polite and professional guidance. Corsair's iCUE software documentation should provide detailed instructions on customizing the LCD display. If after trying these steps, the user is still unable to display CPU temperature on the LCD screen, advise them to consult Corsair's customer support for further troubleshooting or return instructions.

• 2 weeks later...

I know about iCue have used it on and off ever since it became available when I used the Corsair water cooling kit.

I should have explained a lot better in the initial post but I was frustrated. The settings were not available in the presets.No idea why and that was the problem but now they have appeared in the presets.  Was it a windows update or was it an "auto" up;date for the software?

So the LCD controls were or are not visible in the left side menu?  Usually when this happens it's a device communication error between screen and CUE.  It can be physical (the USB) or sometimes is just a bad handshake on load.  A lot depends on which model you have.

Is this the Elite Capellix H150i LCD (or XT)?  Or a CUE Link H150i LCD?

Moderate changes to the user interface starting with CUE 5.14 released at the end of April.  However, it was a critical update if you have CUE Link devices and a lot of stuff won't work quite right until you clean install to reset the device numbering.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/explorer/diy-builder/blogs/addressing-over-current-protection-issues-expanding-the-icue-link-system-hub-to-24-devices/

No its the link cue 150i  RGB without the LED which I purchased later. Now it has another problem , a fan was making a horrible noise and it turned out to be one on the 150i (  fan 3 ) . When everything is turned off the others free spin easily but this one feels seized and when turned on it doesnt work.

It took over a month before it started working correctly.  Goling to start a new thread about the fan.............

I would start a Support Ticket for the fan.  Any kind grinding noise from those is not expected and it's not something that comes up in the forums either.  QX fans do not have a reputation for this and are too expensive to live with this kind of thing. 

This is for my CUE Link XD5 LCD, but the AIO version should look the same.  Screen set up is missing?  If so and you did not do a clean install of CUE since v5.14 launched in the last week of April, you probably should.  That changed a lot of the parameters for the CUE Link stuff and things do not work as expected until your clear the old configurations.

The directions for a clean install are below.  Corsair removed the part about cleaning the registry.  In the other Link they suggest using Revo or any other free software removal tool.  I suppose that is the easier option if you haven't done it before and we normally recommend it for more serious OS/registry issues.  Make sure you export any profiles before doing this.  It will erase everything and you need to check the box to delete user settings and delete the C:User/(name)/App Data (hidden)/Roaming/Corsair folder.  That's where all the config data resides.  

Screenshot (413).png