Corsair Community

Hey guys I am building my first PC. I was wondering how do I daisy chain the new Icue controllers. Also if I daisy chain does the second controller need to connect to power or does it get power from the first controller. 

It's simple.

You put the hub where you can get to it most easily and connect your devices to the hub. If it's a bit complicated in your case, you can always put a splitter in between. You probably won't need a second link hub.

Actually I am going to connect 15 fans and a AIO which means I will have 16 devices. On one icue link controller I can only put 14 devices. How would I go about connecting 16 devices. 

Regarding this issue, Corsair has released a new firmware for the link hub. It is currently in "beta status" but works perfectly for me. After the update, you can connect 12x iCUE LINK products per channel, so you can use 24 products in total.

https://forum.corsair.com/forums/topic/188685-icue-link-system-hub-beta-firmware-v23427/#comment-1065478

Otherwise install 2 hubs. This is not a problem for the system. If you run out of internal USB, just use the corsair usb hub:

Corsair Interner 4-Port-Hub

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2024 at 4:10 PM, Joanne Risk said:

Thanks for helping me out as well, you made my day 🙂

No problem, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. 😉