Corsair Community

Buying A Corsair I8100 from Best Buy.

Should I buy a Corsair i8100 from Best Buy or from Corsair ? Any difference in the build quality or reliability ? 5k is a Lotta money and I want to make an informed decision so I'm asking the owners in this forum.

Why would the store it's purchased at change the build quality?

I purchased my first Corsair One PC through Best Buy.  Did it because I could put it on my BB card and make payments.  Build quality solid no issues.

• 1 month later...

i got mine from best buy because i saved $850.00 off my system and they didn't change the build why would they???  trust me if they did id'e be marching right back to the store and raising hell lol!!! i wouldn't use geek squad for anything deal with cosair directly after you get it!!!!

Edited by wifiguru2023

On 2/28/2024 at 11:28 PM, zguy85 said:

I purchased my first Corsair One PC through Best Buy.  Did it because I could put it on my BB card and make payments.  Build quality solid no issues.

my local BB don't carry the corsair one!!!!

On 2/29/2024 at 2:20 AM, sidevalve said:

Thanks, kinda nervous making such a expensive purchase with very little knowledge. 

On 2/28/2024 at 11:28 PM, zguy85 said:

my local BB don't carry the corsair one!!!!

On 2/29/2024 at 2:20 AM, sidevalve said:

Thanks, kinda nervous making such a expensive purchase with very little knowledge. 

I don't that best buy would be in bussiness if they were screwing over customers😉. let us know how you made out. bought my monitor there also since i got 450.00 off it and had it shipped to my door within 3 days. no issues

Edited by wifiguru2023