Corsair Community

ST100 can't do white?

RodrigoDRT

Bought my ST100 a few years, so far its working mighty fine, but this is the first time i attempt an all white color profile, but it can't do white? Try as i might it always becomes something like green-ish, I also noticed some colors are perfect, like magenta/purple/red. Pink becomes some ugly brownish thing. Pure blue is something dark thing you can barely see and light blue is something green-ish...

Is this sort of normal or mine's broken?

The ST100 was early on RGB and was just basic to begin with. You have to try and adjust it manually to get it close. All my Corsair device with white is a miss. I have to manually adjust them all to get them all kinda close. Take my EVGA GPU it does white badly. The diffuser that they used sucks. All across the hardware board, you will have different color results. Most of the time the more expensive the better lighting you will get but not always. Always a hit-and-miss on RGB colors now.

On 1/24/2024 at 4:54 PM, KILLER_K said:

The ST100 was early on RGB and was just basic to begin with. You have to try and adjust it manually to get it close. All my Corsair device with white is a miss. I have to manually adjust them all to get them all kinda close. Take my EVGA GPU it does white badly. The diffuser that they used sucks. All across the hardware board, you will have different color results. Most of the time the more expensive the better lighting you will get but not always. Always a hit-and-miss on RGB colors now.

i see... what a shame then. it's sad that theres no new stands with proper lights.