Corsair Community

Virtuoso USB Charging , Any pro tips or best practices?

Alcasczar

So recently went through a situation where my Virtuoso SE Headset would not charge,   it's been 3 years since I bought them.   (Actually bought 2 pairs, one for work one for gaming) they are nice but had bugs in the very beginning.    My goal is to avoid having to buy another battery pack replacement (not a corsair solution by any means but it works),  but then again it was 3 years.   My current habit has been to charge them when not in use through the USB ports on my power strip which has the name APC on it,   they have had a good rep with me with battery backup units for home use so thats why I picked it,  the 4 USB slots was a definite bonus too.  

Anyway,  on to my questions

1. Is it safe  to charge them through the USB ports on a power strip that I have? 
  2. is it better to charge through the USB ports on my PC ?  
  3.  Should I let them drain completely before charging them again or is there a sweet spot like 10% or 20% like my iPhone before it is recommended to start charging?    

Any answers are 1000% greatly appreciated.

It doesn't matter what you use to charge it with. I use a 5 port charging hub on all my devices. The headset will only allow what it needs to work when charging. I wished Corsair would add a percentage charge to all battery devices. That allows me to choose an 80% max charge to prolong the battery life on the device. But then again the battery will probably outlast the product in the end.