Corsair Community

K70 MAX iCUE 5.8 missing certain macro function

In the latest icue 5.8x version, when you create a macro, in the advanced section, there is no Assignment Trigger (play once, while pressed, etc. )option specifically for the k70 max model only. my other corsair keyboard has the option. in previous icue 5 version (5.3? 5.4? maybe 5.7 as well), the option to change the assignment trigger was there but now it is gone. i've attempt to install previous version but it just automatically update to the latest version and it is impossible to install icue 5 without internet connection (meaning it's forced to update to latest version)

image.png.4e72b051fd01c5f2e58e66fa2cef6727.png

It should be there and is present on the other keyboards.  This must be a version specific error they will need to fix. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The official reply I got:https://corsairrnd.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/CS/pages/2328786/K70+MAX spec, it has been removed and the K70 Max will only support “On Press” actions. It would not matter if Rapid Trigger or Secondary Actuation Point toggles have been enabled, the keyboard only supports “On Pressed” actions thus removing the option for “Repeat Constantly”.

Edited by ZaX_Shen