Corsair Community

Drop keyboards

TheJDMan

Now that Corsair has acquired Drop keyboards, I'm wondering if an icue compatible PCB will be offered as an upgrade for existing Drop keyboards. I would love to be able to tie my Drop Ctrl low profile into my icue lighting architecture. 

• 2 weeks later...

Are Drop keyboard PCB's going to be compatible with Corsair iCUE now that Corsair has acquired them because I would love to be able to have a fully custom keyboard and be able to use it with iCUE which is the only thing that prevented me from getting a custom keyboard in the first place as when I first got in to PC building and gaming I started with some Corsair stuff and really liked and got used to being able to control everything with one software and I don't like not being able to synchronise different products with one another and as a result I never went with another brand for software controlled PC parts and peripherals if Corsair had something in the same category for the most part because I like to do everything in the same software which is why I go for Asus MOBO's and GPU's since they are iCUE compatible though I already had an Asus MOBO and GPU in my PC at the time before they partnered with Corsair. I really want to be able to fully customise and control a keyboard from the ground up using iCUE if possible. I would also like to see if you guys do more advanced RGB software control because I was considering getting the Secret Lab Magnus Pro desk and that has an RGB strip which is Nano Leaf compatible and so is iCUE and wanted to know if I could do cool effects like control the RGB of the desk in such a way where if you did a wave effect or make the RGB go from left to right etc it would go through the keyboard and RGB strips simultaneously or if I did the water drops it would drop on to the keyboard from the desk RGB etc...