Corsair Community

My last wireless dongle stopped working for my corsair Virtuoso but I was sent another by support and it wont allow me to connect.

The adapter just blinks red, ive looked through other forum posts and tried just about every solution I can find, ive reset the headset, uninstalled icue, reinstalled icue, forced software, uninstalled the drivers etc etc. Its the same problem that was happening in another thread 

and they seemed able to get it fixed, I was wondering what solution they were provided as the corsair representative had people message them and didn't post it publicly. I got this headset for it wireless capability I just want to be able to use it again. 

20230605_183337.jpg

20230612_160738.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I’m facing the same issue, they sent out a new dongle however I’m still not able to pair them together. I got a feeling it’s the headset firmware that needs to be reverted back. 

For me the “start process” button is greyed out as if it can’t see the headset. 

IMG_1725.jpeg

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Kylelocky said:

Hello,

I’m facing the same issue, they sent out a new dongle however I’m still not able to pair them together. I got a feeling it’s the headset firmware that needs to be reverted back. 

For me the “start process” button is greyed out as if it can’t see the headset. 

Try a different USB cable between the headset and the PC (and possibly a different USB port). It could be a bad port / cable, but it could also be a USB power only cable. If it's the latter, the PC will never detect it.