Corsair Community

Trying to Keybind iCUE Profiles

K1wiWaffle

So I got Guild Wars 2 a couple of days ago and picked the Elementalist class, which has four different attunements that can be switched between during combat- fire, water, air, and earth. I thought it would be fun to set my RGB pillars (iCUE calls them LT100 Starter Kit) to change color depending on my attunement. So, I set up four different profiles. However, I can't figure out how to keybind the profiles to certain keys. I want to keybind them to Shift + 1, Shift +2, Shift +3, and Shift + 4 as those are my Guild Wars 2 keybinds for switching attunements, and I want to have my RGB pillars switch color based on which attunement I have selected.

Also, My only Corsair stuff is some headphones and the RGB pillars.

Here's a picture from the Home menu in iCUE:

LT100 Starter Kit.png

Edited by K1wiWaffle

You're going to be somewhat limited in what you can make the software do on KB or mouse action without a Corsair KB or mouse.  With a CUE enabled keyboard, you can do some more interesting stuff in addition to making the LT100 towers change color on F1-F4 elemental attunement.  The way this can work is as a multi-profile copy (one each for fire/water/air/earth), then when you select F1-F4, the profile changes to GW2 Air and it's purple or Water=blue, etc.  You're missing the way to trigger the profile change and effect on keypress.  

Their might be some way do this with another brand of KB and something like auto-key, but I don't use either and can't guide you there.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, c-attack said:

You're going to be somewhat limited in what you can make the software do on KB or mouse action without a Corsair KB or mouse.  With a CUE enabled keyboard, you can do some more interesting stuff in addition to making the LT100 towers change color on F1-F4 elemental attunement.  The way this can work is as a multi-profile copy (one each for fire/water/air/earth), then when you select F1-F4, the profile changes to GW2 Air and it's purple or Water=blue, etc.  You're missing the way to trigger the profile change and effect on keypress.  

Their might be some way do this with another brand of KB and something like auto-key, but I don't use either and can't guide you there.  

I've never heard of Auto-Key, is that like macro software or something?

Yes, AutoHotkey is an open source keyboard programming software. There are guides out there to help and some users here who have detailed knowledge, but it’s not going to be a simple process to link it to profile changes in CUE. 

• Thanks 1