Corsair Community

HELP! iCue 4 & 5 Not showing devices, but iCue5 detects all installed!

Hi,

I've been having a problem with iCue 4 for some time now - when it launches, it only shows my Vengeance RAM modules.. it does not show all the other Corsair devices I have installed.

I installed iCue 5.1 today hoping it would have fixed this issue, but unfortunately the same issue persists.... during the installation, the software detected I have a bunch of Corsair products in the system, but when iCue actually loads and displays, only the Vengeance memory is displayed.

image.thumb.png.69fc4353352afe8236b254d7591d6730.png

If I click the cog int he top right and Software Updates, it correctly displays all the different products and reports that the software versions are up to date.

image.thumb.png.81a64b60d9e9440fd5acefbad630b9ac.png

PLEASE HELP! It's been like this for months now, I have no fan control because my fans are all running through Commander Pro, I can only control the RGB on the memory, the rest of the components are displaying a weird combination of pale yellow and pale blue. 

Really disappointed with all this 😞

Thanks for looking

So it shows the devices in the software update menu, but not on the main screen as a device?  That's unusual.  However, CUE 5 is a bit slower to load devices when it open.  Try setting CUE 5.1 not to launch on start-up.  Then after Windows loads to the desktop along with everything else, go back and manually launch CUE.  See if it is then able to pick up the devices.  I am wondering if something else if interfering with the detection process at OS load.  

Hi, thanks for the tips - I've tried this already... Also what seems to happen is that if I launch iCue, after a period of time, say 15 minutes, the software seems to completely lock up. I cannot close it from the task tray, if the software was displaying on the screen, it will be non responsive. IF I try to end the task on iCue.exe it looks as if it's about to happen, but it never disappears - if I then try to end the task again it pops up with "Access is denied."

This happened last night. iCue.exe was unresponsive, and task manager was reporting it was using over 750MB of memory, couldn't be ended and I had to reboot the PC. This is happening frequently.

Another strange thing that happens is that it changes the speed of my mouse - if iCue is running, my cursor flies around the screen, or in games. if I uninstall it, it goes back to normal. Funny thing is, I don't even use a Corsair mouse. It's logitech and I have the GHUB installed to control the speed of the mouse.

I'm running out of ideas.. This was working fine a couple of months ago, nothing new has been added to my system and theres no new software that i'm aware of.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the exact same issue. All devices (RAM, mouse and keyboard) worked perfectly fine. Then all of a sudden the keyboard disappeared from the overview.

When i delete the installed software part for the keyboard and restart the software, it detects the keyboard and reinstalls it. But it still doesnt show up whatsoever. A 100% clean reinstall of icue also didnt do the trick nor the aforementioned workaround/suggestion.

I have the issue with my corsair virtuoso xt's not being detected in icue. I noticed i had to install a plug in now for my Asus motherboard and GPU but I cannot get my headphones to detect. It will detect the dongle but I cant load my EQ profiles.

Are they plugged into a fan hub or headers on your motherboard?

• 10 months later...

Hi, I have the same problem. I have a K70 RGB MK.2 and a Hs80 Max Wireless. After 5-15 minutes it only detects my keyboard. The problem is that I can´t use the microphone from the headset, and all the settings are getting resetted. After a restart, everything is back to normal.