Corsair Community

CORSAIR 7000D AIRFLOW fan Issue

Hi everyone,
I recently bought the case and I have a problem with one fan that won't start, won't start, and the other two I can't manage the speed according to the temperature.

I downloaded the CORSAIR iCUE v3.38.88 software from the official site but it doesn't detect the case, the case's fun hub, or individual fans.

How can I do?

AFAIK, the 700D airflow only comes with a fan PWM hub, but no corsair controller.

All the fans should be connected to it. There's a SATA power cable coming from it that you have to plug to the power supply.

It also has a PWM cable (4 pin fan style connector) hanging from it that you have to connect to your motherboard on a free fan header.

The speed is controlled by your motherboard so you have to download the motherboard software to control the fan speed. It's not done through iCUE unless you get a Corsair fan controller like a commander core XT for example (and that would be iCUE version 4 then)

@LeDoyen  thank you for your reply, I have installed Thermal Radar 3, software from Asus which has worked so far with all the fans I have connected directly to the motherboard, both PWM (4 pins) and DC (3 pins).
By connecting the Corsair HUB, however, I cannot manage the fans, either individually or all together.
I note that the HUB supplied with the CORSAIR 7000D AIRFLOW has a 3 pin output in a 4 pin connector, I don't understand why?

that wire hanging from the hub is to connect to the motherboard. It shouldn't have the wire for 12V power since the fan power is taken from the SATA cable. the PWM cable only needs to have ground, PWM signal (from the motherboard to control the fans) and tachometer, to send back to the motherboard a speed readout from the first fan of the hub.

With the corsair hub, make sure there is a fan connected to port 1, usually that's the one that sends the spead readout back. if the motherboard doesn't have any reading, it may default to full speed or behave weird.

Also, all the fans on the hub will run at the same speed, they are not managed individually.

1 hour ago, LeDoyen said:

Con l'hub corsair, assicurati che ci sia una ventola collegata alla porta 1, di solito è quella che invia indietro la lettura di spead.

the ports are not marked in the HUB, I can try them all one by one, but do you already know which port n°1 is?