Corsair Community

Dashboard empty

Hi,

iCUE last version.

All is in the title : since some days the dashboard of ICUE is empty: black screen (iCUE1)

All is clear on the main screen (iCUE2)

The option to restore default parameters in the settings windows is inoperative (iCUE3)

Thanks for helping

Best

ICUE1.jpg

iCUE2.jpg

iCUE3.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am also experiencing this. The "four squares" in the upper right bar shows an empty list. I did a complete uninstall (deleting all registry entries, file folders, etc.), and then reinstalled the latest version. Everything is just blank. Any help would be appreciated.

• Corsair Employee

Take a screenshot of the window that pops up when you click on the Customize Dashboard icon from the Dashboard window, and then attach it to a reply so we can see what you are seeing.

Also just to make sure, are you accessing the computer and iCUE via a VM or remotely? And are you running any other software at the same time that acts as a hardware monitoring tool/software?

23 hours ago, Corsair Notepad said:

Take a screenshot of the window that pops up when you click on the Customize Dashboard icon from the Dashboard window, and then attach it to a reply so we can see what you are seeing.

Also just to make sure, are you accessing the computer and iCUE via a VM or remotely? And are you running any other software at the same time that acts as a hardware monitoring tool/software?

Not sure how to attach images here, from my phone.  The customize dashboard window has a left nav with "All", "System Info", and "Devices"....the right side is blank, with three buttons at the bottom..."Activate All", "Apply", and "Cancel".

I am not using a VM. I have HWInfo64 Pro, running, but that has never interfered with ICue in the past.

I am also having the same issue. My ICUE dashboard is blank. When i click on the customize dashboard icon it is also blank.  So far what i have tried doing. Updating ICUE. Reinstalling ICUE. Performing a complete uninstall and reinstall of ICUE. Updating Windows. Updating my drivers. And i still have the same issue.

Having the exact same issue.   iCue update itself to 4.33.138 and after it installed it displayed the blank dashboard, there after it would just crash.   

1. Repaired
  2. Uninstalled
  3. and Re-installed and iCue will not stay open
  4. All iCue Fans, memory are in their default lighting mode.
  5. Keyboards also show in their default mode
  6. Since the iQues software is not running, no command and control of my lighting and fans is possible
  7. Don't know if any of my saved profiles still exist or in what state

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

I have issue. I've been using iCue for almost 1 year now. No problems. I have a corsair keyboard, AIO cooler, RAM, and fans. They worked beautifully with iCue. Now today they stopped. 

I uninstalled and reinstalled icue. Didn't help. I uninstalled all other software that controls RGB stuff (EVGA Precision X1, Logitech Hub, and Asus Armoury Crate). Didn't help. I tried installing a previous version of icue. Didn't help. It only detects my RAM, nothing else.

Tried everything from here: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

Tried this: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405844793869-How-to-Fix-device-detection-issues-after-an-iCUE-update

And this: https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025464691-Cooler-not-detected-by-iCUE-after-restarting-the-PC#:~:text=If%20your%20cooler%20is%20not,isn't%20detected%20in%20iCUE

Now all my fans are stuck in the "quiet mode" profile I set up, and won't change to my "gaming mode" profile.

I found a solution for me. I googled around and found a post somewhere (lost the link now) that stated that citrix workspace will interfere with icue. I had citrix workspace installed since last year with no problems. I didn't even have it running in the background, but I figured I'd try to uninstall it. I uninstalled it and now icue works again. 

Just register to ../&()=O#¤U%R"?= ....  tried it all,  hard-firmware reset nothing..  went back to version 3 (IT found it)  but red triangle.  Firmware update couldnt complete..

Back and fourth version 3 and 4..  clean registry etc..  nope.  Try brand-new keyboard nope.

Remove Citrix..   oh well now all works

On 3/7/2023 at 2:57 AM, BluePencil said:

I found a solution for me. I googled around and found a post somewhere (lost the link now) that stated that citrix workspace will interfere with icue. I had citrix workspace installed since last year with no problems. I didn't even have it running in the background, but I figured I'd try to uninstall it. I uninstalled it and now icue works again. 

Brilliant, I think you have identified my issue too!

I had the same symptoms here as everyone else has reported, but in my case it was only a K100 keyboard on my work laptop.  Had been working perfectly fine for a couple of weeks, then suddenly yesterday it all went to custard. Your post reminded me I had installed Citrix Workspace yesterday afternoon which I need to support a client, so I can't remove it. 

My solution was to uninstall iCue (which was a real PITA) and then program Hardware profiles on my KB from a separate machine and all seems OK now.

Good catch !

1 minute ago, zilic said:

Thank you, uninstalling citrix worked for me!

I seems really bizarre to me that another supposedly unrelated app like Citrix could cause all this grief.

On 3/6/2023 at 9:57 AM, BluePencil said:

Thank you!!! This has left me stumped for three weeks. I couldn't figure out what was wrong but this worked.

17 hours ago, Salsiccia said:

I seems really bizarre to me that another supposedly unrelated app like Citrix could cause all this grief.

I am not 100% sure how citrix works but I know for a while whenever i would want to play a game with easy anti cheat. I would have to close it out completely otherwise anticheat would crash out. Why citrix is so annoying i don't know but i am not reinstalling it back onto my system

3 hours ago, ghostface95 said:

I am not 100% sure how citrix works but I know for a while whenever i would want to play a game with easy anti cheat. I would have to close it out completely otherwise anticheat would crash out. Why citrix is so annoying i don't know but i am not reinstalling it back onto my system

It makes no sense to me either, but because this is my work laptop and I need to connect to sensitive government agencies who are our customers we are very tighly bound by their requirements so I don't have the luxury of uninstalling it. I uninstalled iCue instead - lol !!!

It may actually be time for Corsair to make a compatibility statement on the iCue download page along the lines of:

This software will not work with: Citrix or KVMs and whatever else has known compatibility issues.

Would save some of us quite a bit of troubleshooting effort I would imagine.

• 1 month later...