Corsair Community

iCUE v4.33.138 Release Notes

Corsair Nick

• Corsair Employee
Software Enhancements

• Tutorials will now have an animation to indicate a misclick outside of the intended area
• Murals now supports different layout configurations for your devices – users can find this new feature above the device placement area in Murals
• Holiday themed videos have been added to the Murals video library
• Users with Intel ARK GPUs will no longer experience iCUE application errors
• iCUE macOS will no longer crash when using Facetime with any CORSAIR headset
• Watercolor Spectrum icon is now consistent in both Lighting Effects and Hardware Lighting tabs
• Resolved the Type Lighting issue with Lighting Link when used with LS100 and LT100 devices

View full version

• Thanks 1

Half my devices just disappeared after updating!

Clean install got them back.

8 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

Software Enhancements

• Tutorials will now have an animation to indicate a misclick outside of the intended area
• Murals now supports different layout configurations for your devices – users can find this new feature above the device placement area in Murals
• Holiday themed videos have been added to the Murals video library
• Users with Intel ARK GPUs will no longer experience iCUE application errors
• iCUE macOS will no longer crash when using Facetime with any CORSAIR headset
• Watercolor Spectrum icon is now consistent in both Lighting Effects and Hardware Lighting tabs
• Resolved the Type Lighting issue with Lighting Link when used with LS100 and LT100 devices

View full version

Hi it would be really nice if we could get a speed control for all mural video captures default and ones we add to it 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Oxnull said:

my RTX 3090 has a new load sensor in the dashboard section, didn't see it in the patch notes, but pretty cool

Yeah, I found it too on my 3080Ti. It shows also in icue nexus but it works faulty. It shows 14-15% GPU suage when there is almost 99-100%. CPU load is ok (+/- 1%).

Zrzut ekranu 2023-01-31 233248.jpg

Edited by KMBakPL

Issue with ICUE/StreamDeck... cannot communicate with ICUE using plugin v1.2.105. No issues with the previous version of ICUE (v4.29.203). Have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the ICUE plugin which doesn't fix the issue (current version in the Elgato "Store" is what I have installed, v1.2.105). I have two machines that are experiencing the exact same issue.

This has happened in the distant past and required a new file by Corsair to remedy.

• Like 3

STILL not fixed this issue with the iCue Nexus:

It has been broken now for 8 MONTHS and there has been NO response from Corsair about this!

Edited by Cyco_tK
spelling mistake
  • Like 1

I bought the keyboard but I was very disappointed. I bought the K100 opx model. You cannot run 2 macros at the same time. Only 1 macro works. Also, if you run a macro, the keyboard sometimes becomes completely useless. To regain access, you have to unplug the usb cable and plug it back in. All these issues make for a lousy gaming experience.

+A new problem update error is coming.

12222.jpg

Edited by Ozzy_90

10 hours ago, BlaiseP said:

Issue with ICUE/StreamDeck... cannot communicate with ICUE using plugin v1.2.105. No issues with the previous version of ICUE (v4.29.203). Have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the ICUE plugin which doesn't fix the issue (current version in the Elgato "Store" is what I have installed, v1.2.105). I have two machines that are experiencing the exact same issue.

This has happened in the distant past and required a new file by Corsair to remedy.

this... happened here too. The Stream Deck iCUE plugin doesn't work anymore, saying it needs to be updated. Also, I remember having this problem in the past as well, solution was as mentioned: Corsair provided an updated version of the plugin and it worked.

Edited by logue1993
  • Like 1

When are you going to fix this issue 

issue.thumb.jpg.572ab2ea9ccbd71265832257945d5942.jpg

This outright breaks ALL cooling profiles because it defults every profile to a low fan curve, it would be nice if fan curves DIDNT rely on ICUE here but when I cannot pinpoint when dashboard/ICUE no longer correctly monitor ANY sensor its almost impossible to tell when my curves are working or not working. 

This is on the latest version of ICUE

Doesnt matter how many times I restar ICUE services, restart PC etc. sensors will "update" then within a few minutes flatline even though I can see the values change in other monitoring software, the only thing that seems to be unaffected is my Commander CORE XT fan curves which seem to correctly "change" but as its based of temp sensors that flatline they dont even "increase or decrease" accordingly to the curve set and temperature met. 

Edited by TheCloop123

4 hours ago, TheCloop123 said:

When are you going to fix this issue 

issue.thumb.jpg.572ab2ea9ccbd71265832257945d5942.jpg

This outright breaks ALL cooling profiles because it defults every profile to a low fan curve, it would be nice if fan curves DIDNT rely on ICUE here but when I cannot pinpoint when dashboard/ICUE no longer correctly monitor ANY sensor its almost impossible to tell when my curves are working or not working. 

This is on the latest version of ICUE

Doesnt matter how many times I restar ICUE services, restart PC etc. sensors will "update" then within a few minutes flatline even though I can see the values change in other monitoring software, the only thing that seems to be unaffected is my Commander CORE XT fan curves which seem to correctly "change" but as its based of temp sensors that flatline they dont even "increase or decrease" accordingly to the curve set and temperature met. 

Just updated  to 4.33.138 as it came up just now for updating, and behold, my fan profiles are still as they were, for the first time.

Can`t say if it solved the troubles with K100, as i`m back to my K70.

Stream deck isn`t showing up as a plug-inn. It shows up now in the "active clients list" under software and games.

On 2/1/2023 at 10:45 PM, Ozzy_90 said:

the keyboard sometimes becomes completely useless. To regain access, you have to unplug the usb cable and plug it back in. All these issues make for a lousy gaming experience.

There is a whole separate thread for this issue, though at this stage there is no permanent fix. Just a couple of things to test.

Regarding the failed update in iCue, this is due to Corsair disabling the K100 update service to prevent more people getting onto this problematic firmware.

On 2/1/2023 at 4:52 AM, BlaiseP said:

Plus one to this. Hitting any iCUE-related StreamDeck button throws the big yellow triangle with the exclamation, and the StreamDeck UI says "Update required. Please ensure you are running the latest version of iCUE and the iCUE plugin". Plugin installed was 1.2.105, uninstalling and reinstalling makes no difference.

Will see if regressing back to 4.32 is an interim solution.

On a related note, the StreamDeck iCue plugin is a bit outdated anyway given lack of murals support etc - so an update is well due. 🙂

• Like 2

Yep, further to above, reverting to iCUE 4.32.129 is painless and immediately restores StreamDeck integration.

Noticed this version of iCUE, the Commander Core XT disappears from iCUE and loses function, but windows report it running without issue.  Even after rebooting iCUE program, the Commander Core XT does not return. A cold boot, shows the Commander Core XT again but soon after disappear. I  did a clean install, and Commander Core XT continues to disappear. Also, tutorial pop ups in new installations do not close forcing you to alt-f4 because you cannot close the pop up at all. 

6 hours ago, SpabalinasDesign said:

Noticed this version of iCUE, the Commander Core XT disappears from iCUE and loses function, but windows report it running without issue.  Even after rebooting iCUE program, the Commander Core XT does not return. A cold boot, shows the Commander Core XT again but soon after disappear. I  did a clean install, and Commander Core XT continues to disappear. Also, tutorial pop ups in new installations do not close forcing you to alt-f4 because you cannot close the pop up at all. 

I was able to by pass time to setup lighting tutorial by using an older version of iCUE and then updating iCUE. My issue with Commander Core XT seems to just show up and than disappeared. I'm starting to think it might be malfunction. I ordered a new Commander Core XT to see if the issue persists.