Corsair Community

One fan not showing on icue

Max220294

Hi, not sure if I’m posting this in the right place but I’ve recently bought a pre build pc with a load of Corsair bits (fans, ram, cpu cooler) and have just downloaded ICue to modify the RGB colours as I got bored of the standard rainbow effect but my issue is that one of the fans doesn’t show up, meaning that it just stays on the rainbow effect even though everything else changes, I’m not clued up on this sort of thing or even PCs at all so was wondering if anybody has any ideas why this might be and what a possible solution might be

TIA

Max 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
On 1/22/2023 at 2:37 PM, Max220294 said:

Hi, not sure if I’m posting this in the right place but I’ve recently bought a pre build pc with a load of Corsair bits (fans, ram, cpu cooler) and have just downloaded ICue to modify the RGB colours as I got bored of the standard rainbow effect but my issue is that one of the fans doesn’t show up, meaning that it just stays on the rainbow effect even though everything else changes, I’m not clued up on this sort of thing or even PCs at all so was wondering if anybody has any ideas why this might be and what a possible solution might be

TIA

Max 

Hi Max220294,

Did you resolve this issue with our support?  It'd be helpful to know your PC model.