Corsair Community

Icue control with ASUS Motherboard (Z790-F)

SuperSniffer

Hello.

I’ve come here because i have a problem to control all RGB of my case with Icue and an Asus motherboard (Strix Z790-F)

I see the motherboad in Icue and my keyboard K100, the Corsair Ram & M65 mouse, but when i go the mother board, i can only change the color off the Back Io. The RGB HEADER have no effect on the RGB from my case (Be Quiet 500FX, with AIO Pure Loop 2 FX)

Capture-d-cran-2023-01-14-163318.png

I’ve buy an Asus motherboard for controling everythings with my keyboard, to have multiple RGB profils (rainbow, white, no RGB…) but when i change profil on the K100, it’s only change the RGB of the Corsair Products & the Back IO RGB from the motherboard…

But if i go to Asus Armory Crate, i can syncronise all my RGB (AIO, fan case, graphic card) witout the Corsair stuff from there, but i lost the Icue control from the Keyboard…

How can i have fully control of the RGB in Icue ?

Thanks

PS : sorry for my english, i try my best without "Google translate" 😄

• Corsair Employee

If you are referring to the 5V ARGB header on the motherboard then that is intended, as we do not support 5V ARGB headers on Asus motherboards to be controlled via iCUE. The iCUE software is only able to control the standard 12V RGB header if your motherboard has one.

Hello.

I need help witch synchro DDR5 on Asus Z690.  How i can syncro all ?

image.thumb.png.4bf2ba9fcd42307e7ef7ba477bf1cec5.png

44 minutes ago, Corsair Notepad said:

If you are referring to the 5V ARGB header on the motherboard then that is intended, as we do not support 5V ARGB headers on Asus motherboards to be controlled via iCUE. The iCUE software is only able to control the standard 12V RGB header if your motherboard has one.

My motherboard have this :

Capture-d-cran-20230118-183531.png

Capture-d-cran-20230118-183737.png

• Corsair Employee

The only RGB header that iCUE will control is the single 12V RGB header. It does not support control over the 5V ARGB headers.

• Corsair Employee
48 minutes ago, kampers said:

Hello.

I need help witch synchro DDR5 on Asus Z690.  How i can syncro all ?

image.thumb.png.4bf2ba9fcd42307e7ef7ba477bf1cec5.png

If its not Corsair DDR5 RGB memory iCUE will not be able to control it.

• Like 1