Corsair Community

Icue and Xeneon Flex

I saw a video on YouTube that said iCUE functionality for the Flex will come later this year. If I can find it again, I will post it. 

• Corsair Employee

The Xeneon Flex is not currently supported in the iCUE software.

On 1/27/2023 at 11:56 AM, Corsair Notepad said:

Kind of a bummer that it is not currently supported in the iCUE software while the product page has the iCUE logo slapped on it and the downloads tab has a link to download iCUE.

image.thumb.png.5efd1a99b7aa30cee218d156ec0b75f9.png

Edited by kevjtro
  • Like 2

Found the video about iCUE later this year, Linus mentions it at the 12:53 mark. Hopefully sooner rather than later!

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

Not that I’ve heard. “Later this year” was the last. We are past the point of being just a couple weeks late to launch and there is a clear expectation that it is a CUE device. 

Given the recent price drops, my guess is that they're going to discontinue the monitor and pray that nobody calls them on the Blatant false advertising on the box, as well as in the product specification [I can't find 1.05 anymore, but it DID NOT resolve my dim screen issues]

It's perfectly usable in SD, but HDR is broken beyond belief [think 200 nits dim]  

Now I want to be clear here:  I MADE A CHOICE to keep the monitor as it is.  As such, I'm fine with whatever Corsair does here, even though technically I'm probably being screwed a bit.  OLED panels are dim by nature, and if it REALLY bothers me I have a 55" 4k 120Hz tv around here somewhere .. but I'd like to get the HDR fixed if I can.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Seneleron said:

Given the recent price drops, my guess is that they're going to discontinue the monitor and pray that nobody calls them on the Blatant false advertising on the box, as well as in the product specification [I can't find 1.05 anymore, but it DID NOT resolve my dim screen issues]

It's perfectly usable in SD, but HDR is broken beyond belief [think 200 nits dim]  

Now I want to be clear here:  I MADE A CHOICE to keep the monitor as it is.  As such, I'm fine with whatever Corsair does here, even though technically I'm probably being screwed a bit.  OLED panels are dim by nature, and if it REALLY bothers me I have a 55" 4k 120Hz tv around here somewhere .. but I'd like to get the HDR fixed if I can.

What's your problem with HDR?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 6:14 PM, kevjtro said:

Kind of a bummer that it is not currently supported in the iCUE software while the product page has the iCUE logo slapped on it and the downloads tab has a link to download iCUE.

image.thumb.png.5efd1a99b7aa30cee218d156ec0b75f9.png

Even now, a couple of days from July, it's still not working with iCUE, and there's a big damned vertical line running right up through the center of my screen. Swell. My guess is that several have already contacted BBB.

Edited by ThirtyAutSix

On 6/12/2023 at 7:23 AM, Seneleron said:

Mind if I get in contact with you and exchange some experience details regarding the product? Anyone else that hasn't had their warranty honored, or had their product fail within an unreasonably short time, feel free to send me an email at ThirtyAutSix@outlook.com

You can also reach me on Discord at "Coltheen"

• 2 months later...
On 1/27/2023 at 10:56 AM, Corsair Notepad said:

If that's the case, then why does the box the monitor came in alone with web sites that sell it post that it is compatible with iCUE?

That is considered false advertising. 

Screenshot from Amazon.png

• 3 months later...

As the posted above said, would be nice to get a statement from Corsair. This product is now over a year old. Does the iCUE logo on the box mean that this product is of the brand that uses iCUE for some of it's products? I wasn't sure what that was supposed to mean.

Support also seems to be avoiding this issue. Looks like Corsair just plans to ride this one out until inventory is gone. I'm going to wait a few weeks and then refund it through Amazon. I know Corsair loves when we do that.

Edited by bbbadmouse

Hey Corsair, you missed removing the iCUE logo on the Amazon sales page :)

image.thumb.png.7070c10fe8fcfe5e4176d381b05fb7a7.png

• 3 weeks later...