Corsair Community

Profile Switching Section Missing in iCue 4.31.168

mantiss

When attempting to add new, or update an existing, device's (e.g. M65 RGB Ultra) Profile to include Profile Switching, I noticed that the Profile Switching section is missing entirely when you click on 'Profile Switching' option in the 'Assignment Type' section.

image.thumb.png.0b2e88928fc1308c0694cd36ca6e6e29.png

Yes, something is going on here.  Another user reported it was missing for the KB, but there for the mouse.  That agreed with what I was seeing, then today it magically came back.  At this point it seems to be some type of UI glitch and not a removed feature.  My profiles that had a pre-existing profile switch macros functioned, even without it.  You can try quitting CUE and services or rebooting, but there is likely an element of luck in that.  

Thanks for your reply C-Attack. 

I just wanted to mention also that the existing saved profile switching assignment seems to only work with the former mouse (i.e. M65 RGB Elite) for pre-existing assignments to an existing profile; but If I re-assign the same saved profile switching option (even to the same key selection) in the same existing profile to the Elite, the switching will no longer function.

I checked and it is missing for the KB as well.  I tried rebooting the PC and removing/restarting iCue and Corsair services, but to no avail!

I will try to re-install iCue after backing up the current settings--but I am not holding my breath.

Try a quick repair install from the Windows apps lists. Corsair iCUE -> Modify. That will not erase profiles or setting but sometimes cleans up weird issues and will be easier than a clean install. That might still be necessary but of note my CUE 4.31 is not only a clean install of CUE, but I’m on a Windows clean install as well. 

I am rather surprised mine came back without doing anything. That also makes me think it can disappear again without action. No clue why this happening. 

*And of course it missing again today.

Edited by c-attack
  • Thanks 1

The quick repair worked.  Thanks a bunch.

• 3 weeks later...

You’ll need to wait until the next CUE version for correction. Should be soon.