Corsair Community

The lighting effect of k100 air will be saved repeatedly all the time.

As the title says, the lighting effect of k100 air will be saved repeatedly.When I turn on the computer, icue will prompt that the lighting effect has been saved to the keyboard. If you manually clear the notification bar, the keyboard light will be turned off later and then turned on again. Icue will also inform the lighting effect that it has been saved again. I hope to solve this problem, and the lighting can only be saved once. K100 air has this problem in wireless mode.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also seeing this behavior. It's annoying to need to clear this message every time I look at iCue. Currently running iCue 4.31.168.

• 2 months later...
On 11/18/2022 at 8:59 AM, GaoYoung said:

As the title says, the lighting effect of k100 air will be saved repeatedly.When I turn on the computer, icue will prompt that the lighting effect has been saved to the keyboard. If you manually clear the notification bar, the keyboard light will be turned off later and then turned on again. Icue will also inform the lighting effect that it has been saved again. I hope to solve this problem, and the lighting can only be saved once. K100 air has this problem in wireless mode.

Hi!
Have you found solution to this?
Recently got same keyboard and icue immediatelly started to show this notification.
Is there a possibility that keyboard has it's cache maxed out?

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023/2/15 at PM2点49分, WillYo said:

您的照明配置文件中有多少个照明层?

-维尔

Hello, this problem has been solved in the firmware update of version 5.12.76, but there is a new problem. My keyboard can't use wireless mode and can't connect to the wireless receiver. I am going to give this feedback.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...