Corsair Community

My Corsair Harpoon RGB Pro's firmware is messed up

I sent an email to Corsair support regarding a left click issue I was having with my Harpoon RGB Pro, and I was instructed to change the firmware file of the device as provided to me via email. However, after doing so, my mouse has gotten even more messed up, my cursor keeps getting dragged to the bottom of the screen on its own and I cannot use my mouse anymore. Please help me out ASAP.

Screenshot_2022-07-22-19-52-43-828_com.google.android.gm.jpg

Going to chime in on this post; I'm having the same issue too. Using legacy iCUE and firmware v3.11. It worked fine at first after fresh reinstalling legacy iCUE as per instructed in another forum post, but as soon as I start playing something, my left click starts ghosting. Force updating firmware did not help either.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Corsair Elito said:

Hi {{ticket.requester.first_name}}

Can you indicate what firmware you are on and what version if iCUE  you have installed?

I am on Firmware v. 3.08 and iCUE Software version 3.38.88

According to the software I'm using the latest version of the application and force updating the firmware didn't help with anything either.

On 7/23/2022 at 12:09 AM, Corsair Elito said:

Hi {{ticket.requester.first_name}}

Can you indicate what firmware you are on and what version if iCUE  you have installed?

@Corsair Elito Hello, I am still waiting for a response from your side as well as the customer support's side via email. I haven't received a response from either side.