Corsair Community

h115i Elite Capellix compatible Comannder Core

I have h115i elite capellix. However, I do not have the Commander Core shipped with the kit. It is not available on the market, not available at corsair, amazon, ebay. My question is is Comannder Core XT or Pro compatible with this AIO? Any of them have a 24 pin socket? Or where can I buy a replacement?

You’ll need to get it from Corsair or the 3rd party used market. That 20 pin wide connector is power, data, pump control, RGB control. It cannot work without it. Commander XT and Pro units do not have that socket and other hardware features take its place. 

I wrote from the corsair helpdesk and there I was recommended to buy the Commander Core XT model, which I have already done. So, due to the mistake of people from Corsair's help, I was left with a useless aio and additionally with an unnecessary Corsair Core XT ....

image.thumb.jpeg.fb0df23ce3cd802cd0028d9e0c932142.jpeg

• Corsair Employee
18 minutes ago, brusyo said:

I wrote from the corsair helpdesk and there I was recommended to buy the Commander Core XT model, which I have already done. So, due to the mistake of people from Corsair's help, I was left with a useless aio and additionally with an unnecessary Corsair Core XT ....

image.thumb.jpeg.fb0df23ce3cd802cd0028d9e0c932142.jpeg

Hey there, I just saw this so I went ahead and had someone from our technical support team reach out. You should be hearing from the agent soon!