Corsair Community

casque corsair hs 70 pro

jejemc

Bonjour, après avoir voulu changez la batterie de mon casque je me suis aperçu que les branchement était inverser depuis meme avec la batterie d'origine impossible de le remettre en route auriez vous une solution ou le casque et mort ? merci 

Hello, after wanting to change the battery of my headphones, I realized that the connections had been reversed since, even with the original battery, it was impossible to restart it, would you have a solution or would the headphones be dead? thank you

• Corsair Employee

What exactly did you do with the battery of the headset?

8 hours ago, Corsair Notepad said:

What exactly did you do with the battery of the headset?

hello, I wanted to change the battery of the helmet by this one >https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B091YMFVLY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

unfortunately the + and - are inverted suddenly my headphones no longer want to light up, do you have a solution? thank you

• Corsair Employee

No we will not be able to provide you a solution as the battery is not intended to be swapped by the user. Also any damage caused by attempting to modify the product yourself is not covered by the warranty.

54 minutes ago, Corsair Notepad said:

No we will not be able to provide you a solution as the battery is not intended to be swapped by the user. Also any damage caused by attempting to modify the product yourself is not covered by the warranty.

I do not ask that it be taken under guarantee, I know very well that made by me = no more guarantee.
I ask you if the circuit has a protection against the reverse connection of plus and minus?

• Corsair Employee

We are not going to be able to provide you the information you are requesting as we are not able to assist with such modifications of the product.

30 minutes ago, Corsair Notepad said:

We are not going to be able to provide you the information you are requesting as we are not able to assist with such modifications of the product.

oh great thanks for the info.

On 5/4/2022 at 2:33 AM, jejemc said:

hello, I wanted to change the battery of the helmet by this one >https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B091YMFVLY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

unfortunately the + and - are inverted suddenly my headphones no longer want to light up, do you have a solution? thank you

I recently replaced the battery with this kit. Should have come with some heat shrink tubes. You have to cut the red and black wire in the middle and splice them together in reverse.... red to black on both and leave the white alone. Place the heat shrink before twisting the wires. Use a little torch or lighter to shrink the tube over the exposed wire. If you are good at soldering, you can just reverse the wires at the battery side, Should work fine after that... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2022 at 1:06 PM, Qqu said:

I recently replaced the battery with this kit. Should have come with some heat shrink tubes. You have to cut the red and black wire in the middle and splice them together in reverse.... red to black on both and leave the white alone. Place the heat shrink before twisting the wires. Use a little torch or lighter to shrink the tube over the exposed wire. If you are good at soldering, you can just reverse the wires at the battery side, Should work fine after that... 

hello the problem and that even with the original battery it does not turn on at all.