Corsair Community

GPU Waterblock issues

Ive recently started ordering parts for a pc build and I have gone completely overkill on the spec for what I want the pc for (Gaming).

The problem i'm having is finding a water block for the MSI RTX 3060 Trio Graphics card.

I found this GPU fairly cheap but I will be installing as much Water-Cooling as possible. I would like to have this in my cooling loop!

PC spec so far:

MSI Meg Godlike z590 MB

Samsung EVO 970+ 1TB SSD

4TB Barracuda HDD

Corsair 680x Crystal Case E-ATX (3x RGB Fans included)

MSI X Trio 12Gb RTX 3060 Graphics Card

Corsair HX1200w PSU

Intel I9 11900k CPU - 11th gen max for motherboard 😞 (apparently)

Corsair XC7 RGB CPU Water Block

XM2 Corsair M.2 SSD Water Block

Corsair XR5 360mm radiator 

Corsair XR5 240mm radiator

Corsair Commander Pro

4x Corsair QL120 RGB Fans

XD5 RGB Water Pump/Reservoir 

Could anybody point me in the direction of a water block that would work for this graphics card. - the price of new gpu's at the moment is ridiculous.

Also any recommendations to buff up this build would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

for a 3060 it's going to be hard to find. Usually waterblocks start to be available for some 3070, then all the higher tier cards.

Maybe have a look at Bykski blocks. They sometimes have some for mid-range cards.

8 hours ago, LeDoyen said:

for a 3060 it's going to be hard to find. Usually waterblocks start to be available for some 3070, then all the higher tier cards.

Maybe have a look at Bykski blocks. They sometimes have some for mid-range cards.

Thanks I’ll look into it!

turns out the site ive ordered the gpu from still hasnt shipped the item, a week later.. i may have to cancel the order and maybe beef up the card to a 3080-3090.. this will sort my waterblock issue.. ive seen alot of comments from you in other posts.

Would you mind if i have any problems during the build if i ask for advice via this post?

Thanks!