Corsair Community

iCue only detecting HS70 when plugged in with USB cord.

iCue only show the settings, EQ etc if the headset is plugged in with a USB cable. Whenever I take it out the headset disappears from iCue. The wireless headset is still connected to the computer and I can use both mic and outgoing sounds but the EQ settings set to the standard instead of what I want it to be.

What am I supposed to do?

• I've tried repairing iCue.
  • I tried using different USB-plug for my BT-adapter.
  • I tried doing the hold mute button 15 sec reset. 
  • I've tried going into device manager > Human Interface Devices > uninstall "Corsair composite virtual input device"

• Corsair Employee

What exact HS70 headset do you have?

Ok so I checked the product page for that model number and it had a legacy version of iCue attached to it so I removed the 4.x and installed this 3.38 but the results are the same: the headphones only show up plugged in with USB but they are definitely connected to the computer via BlueTooth.

• Corsair Employee

That headset will only work and be detected by the iCUE software when it is plugged in via the USB cable and as such is working as intended. The wireless mode for that headset is Bluetooth only and as such it does not have the ability to connect to or be controlled via the iCUE software when utilizing the Bluetooth connection, and the headset itself doesn't have onboard memory to save EQ settings.