Corsair Community

Corsair VOID RGB Elite Wireless help

Cosmicfoost

Just purchased this from Amazon as I lost my old 20$ headset to age and it stopped working and I just wanted something nicer. It constantly crackles, audio cuts out for 2-3 seconds and sometimes longer. Its fully charged, Ive repaired it several times, I've reinstalled drivers, I've moved my router away and turned off wifi to everything around my room... Anyone have issues like this that theyve fixed? 

• Corsair Employee

What exactly are you plugging the wireless USB receiver for the headset into?

• 4 months later...

I'm having something similar going on. Not sure if it is just worse when my CPU/RAM/Disc usage is high, or when my mic is active, but it happens *constantly* while streaming.

I am plugged into my rear panel on the motherboard, next to my keyboard USB port. I had been plugged in lower, but moved up, thinking that anything higher might help it. There seemed to be no difference.

• Corsair Employee
On 9/6/2022 at 11:37 PM, ObiWanPEZ said:

I'm having something similar going on. Not sure if it is just worse when my CPU/RAM/Disc usage is high, or when my mic is active, but it happens *constantly* while streaming.

I am plugged into my rear panel on the motherboard, next to my keyboard USB port. I had been plugged in lower, but moved up, thinking that anything higher might help it. There seemed to be no difference.

It might be an issue of having too many wireless devices connected to a singular PC. In case that is not the issue, did you try resetting the headset to see if that would solve it?

1. Make sure your headset is currently unplugged.
  2. Make sure your headset is powered off.
  3. Hold the Mute button on the headset down for about 15 seconds.
  4. Hold down the power button until the headset turns on.
  5. Test your headset and see if the issue is resolved.

Nope. There appears to be a dead-spot just in front of where I sit. Every few minutes, I move through it. Tried resetting it, and it will still start getting crackly or cut out completely within this one area at my desk.

I am still within arm's reach of the USB BlueTooth stick, and there isn't really anything nearby that should cause interference.